Der natrliche Weg zum harmonischen Zyklus: Das 6-Wochen-Programm fr einen ausgeglichenen Hormonhaushalt. Gegen Zyklus- und Fruchtbarkeitsstrungen PMS Krmpfe Stimmungsschwankungen

Ein Buch das alle Frauen lesen solltenFast alle Frauen leiden in ihrem Leben irgendwann an Zyklusstrungen Menstruationsproblemen oder zyklusbedingten Beschwerden wie PMS Stimmungsschwankungen Lustlosigkeit oder unreiner Haut. Oft bekommen sie dann zu hren dass ihre Probleme einfach zum Frausein dazugehren oder nur mit Hormonprparaten in den Griff zu bekommen seien. Beides ist absolut falsch sagt Fruchtbarkeitscoach und Bestsellerautorin Nicole Jardim. Zyklus- und Menstruationsbeschwerden sind nicht normal sondern deuten auf ein zugrundeliegendes hormonelles Ungleichgewicht hin das auf einen berlasteten Darm Stress Ernhrungsfehler Nhrstoffmngel oder andere Ursachen zurckgehen kann. Mit diesem Ratgeber gibt Ihnen Jardim das Wissen an die Hand um Ihren spezifischen Beschwerden auf die Spur zu kommen und die Kontrolle ber Ihren Krper zurckzuerobern. Ganz egal ob Sie am PCO-Syndrom oder an Endometriose leiden schwanger werden mchten oder einfach nur unregelmige Zyklen oder starke Perioden haben dieses Buch wird Ihnen helfen die hormonelle Balance wiederherzustellen und auf natrlichem Weg zu einem harmonischen Zyklus zu finden. Auerdem erfahren Sie wie Sie die unterschiedlichen Phasen des Zyklus optimal fr sich nutzen knnen sodass Sie stets die Energie Motivation und Zuversicht haben all das zu erreichen was Sie sich vornehmen.Dieses Buch ist besonders geeignet fr alle Frauen mit:-Zyklus- und Hormonstrungen-zyklusbedingten Beschwerden wie PMS oder PMDS Krmpfen Migrne Schmerzen unreiner Haut Stimmungsschwankungen Lustlosigkeit-Menstruationsbeschwerden wie starken und schmerzhaften oder zu kurzen und schwachen Perioden-PCO-Syndrom (PCOS)-Insulinresistenz-Endometriose Adenomyose Myomen-Fruchtbarkeitsproblemen und Kinderwunsch-Zyklusunregelmigkeiten nach der Entbindung oder in der Perimenopause-dem Wunsch auf Hormonprparate zu verzichten.
3969050626
The key to successfully starting any issue is a fine issue plan. In his ebook, Der natrliche Weg zum harmonischen Zyklus: Das 6-Wochen-Programm fr einen ausgeglichenen Hormonhaushalt. Gegen Zyklus- und Fruchtbarkeitsstrungen PMS Krmpfe Stimmungsschwankungen, Mike Elia walks you through the issue plan process step-by-step: from accretion the evidence youll use to build your plan to delivering your plan to recognized investors.
His book provides the basic suggestion you compulsion to write a issue plan. But its real focus is revealing how to communicate your plan to investors and convince them that your issue is their best investment choice.
When I first opened issue plan Secrets Revealed, my heart sank. You see, I had promised Mike I would admittance his book enormously back writing a review. And issue plan Secrets Revealed is no secret ebook next one sentence paragraphs, large fonts and hefty margins. Its crammed full of information!
But as I began to read, I was genially surprised. Mikes writing style is engaging and practical, and his explanations simplify difficult concepts. Throughout the book, I felt as even though a friend was sitting next me on the incite porch, matter-of-factly explaining exactly how to do something. Its the kind of simple practicality that you can achieve lonely next you abundantly comprehend a subject.
Mikes distinct concurrence of issue planning concepts results from experience spanning more than 20 years. Mike helps issue owners buy, sell and finance their businesses. He has overseen manufacturing and sales locations in more than nine countries. He is a CPA, holds a Masters in issue Administration, and has served as Chief Financial executive of two publicly held companies.
Business plan Secrets Revealed starts next tips for collecting and organizing the suggestion youll need. From the beginning, Mike concentrates on overcoming your biggest single challengebridging the pioneer confidence gap. In the chapter Show Me the Numbers, Mike provides some of the clearest explanations of issue financial statements that Ive ever admittance If concepts next stockholders equity or statements of cash flow make your eyes glaze over, after that your salvation has arrived.
Later chapters of issue plan Secrets Revealed really direct on Mikes concurrence to incite you communicate your issue plan effectively. There are fixed instructions on writing your issue plan, including how to get your plan opened and read, and how to avoid nine common writing mistakes. He explains how choosing the right design can make your issue plan easier to read. Mike wraps things taking place by telling you how to prepare for critical face-to-face time next investors, including developing a 60-second, to-the-point, verbal showground for your business. Tips on finding investors and a resources section fixed the book.
I must take that several time as I was reading, I would ask myself, Do I really compulsion this much issue plan? This is not a fill-in-the-blanks-and-print-it-out issue plan solution. But after that I realizedif Im frightful virtually succeeding, after that I do compulsion to know as much as feasible virtually my issue taking place front. back Ive started spending money. back I put myself on the heritage out in the market.
By the way, I did make it through the mass book. And I avowed that Mike delivers what he promises on the title page: he teaches you how to quickly stockpile evidence, build a accomplishment for your business, and write a readable plan that attracts investors and makes your issue the most captivating investment choice. Even if you already own other issue planning resources, I very recommend issue plan Secrets Revealed
Search This Blog
Blog Archive
- January 2021 (5)
- December 2020 (10)
- October 2019 (10)
- June 2019 (10)
Labels
-
Peppa: Mal- und Spielspa mit Peppa: Mit praktischem Tragegriff, bunten Stickern und Bastelvorlagen (Peppa Pig) Komm mit in die lustige W...
-
Unsere schnsten Kinderlieder: mit CD 80 bekannte und beliebte Kinderlieder mit den dazu gehrenden Gitarrengriffen. So macht Musizieren m...
-
English G Highlight - Hauptschule - Band 5: 9. Schuljahr: Schlerbuch - Kartoniert Schlerbuch Erleichtert das Differenzieren: mit Dreifac...